STEM is a curriculum based on the idea of educating students in four specific disciplines — science, technology, engineering, and mathematics — in an interdisciplinary and applied approach. Rather than teach the four disciplines as separate and discrete subjects, STEM integrates them into a cohesive learning paradigm based on real-world applications.
Science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education puts an emphasis on preparing future generations to be successful in their careers. The skills gained from STEM education extend beyond those needed to be successful in STEM fields, preparing children with varied interests who move into any industry to have valuable skill sets that allow them to be successful
- Our future new job will be based on STEM, so have to start learning STEM.
- Creativity and a new perspective of view can be easily advanced in STEM to make and prove something.
- Thinking logically with the way of STEM helps all people to decide and think in a rational way.
- Problem-solving skills raised in STEM education are really important to achieve something in life.
- Teach code with simple blocks to a real programming language.
- Introduce advanced technology (AI, Humanoid, Self-driving car) for making students imagine.
- Creating awareness on future jobs and experience in the ICT field.
- Cheer students with a growth mindset that help them never give up learning.
Our STEM courses comprised the following areas. Robotics, Scratch, Scratch for Arduino, App Inventor