The Future Hope through Education
E3empower Africa always considers how to serve our community. We think it has to start with one individual. When the individuals dream not him/themselves but of others, they will find a way to change the whole society. With 3 things, E3empower Africa grows self-sustained people who will work for their village’s future.
The most effective way to overcome poverty and inequality in education. Through education, one can establish a sound identity and make changes in various places. E3Empower provides high-quality education with up-to-date content for different age groups.
Children living in poverty face many barriers to accessing an education. Some are obvious — like not having a school to go to — while others are more subtle, like the teacher at the school not having had the training needed to help children learn effectively. Increasing access to education can improve the overall health and longevity of a society, grow economies, and even combat climate change. Yet in many developing countries, children’s access to education can be limited by numerous factors. Language barriers, gender roles, and reliance on child labor can all stalled progress to provide quality education. The world’s most vulnerable children from disadvantaged communities, including young girls and children with disabilities, are more likely to miss out on school.
We need technology in every classroom and in every student and teacher’s hand, because it is the pen and paper of our time, and it is the lens through which we experience much of our world
COMPUTER BASIC - Level I
- Concept of IT, Tux Typing
- MS Word
COMPUTER BASIC - Level II
- MS PowerPoint
- Internet & Email
WEB DEVELOPMENT - Level I
Web DEVELOPMENT - Level II
- Java Script
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
- Fundamentals of Java
- Python 3
- Kitkit School
- Scratch for Arduino (S4A)
- Mobile App (App Inventor)
MOBILE APP (App Inventor)
App Inventor is an in-built, visual programming environment that allows everyone – even children – to build fully functional apps for smartphones and tablets. Those new to MIT App Inventor can have a simple first app up and running in less than 30 minutes. And what’s more, our blocks-based tool facilitates the creation of complex, high-impact apps in significantly less time than traditional programming environments.
– It paves the way for learning high-level Mobile App.
– Become a Beginner developer and create real usable apps for the community and business.
– Expose a student to the world of Mobile Apps
– Motivate students to love programming.
Duration of Programme
– 12 hrs
– Create awareness and confidence to students concerning Mobile Application technology and its
simplicity when it comes to designing and coding.
– Help a student to solve different problems by following procedures. The designed procedures can be
Applied to solve other problems.
– Manipulate all mobile components as per their need and reprogram the components.
– Creating designing skills to students from what they have learned to design what they have in mind.
Students should at least have learned scratch as the basic requirement.