Empower Africa History
E3Empower is a social enterprise with its headquarter in California, USA, whose aim is to empower the developing communities through Energy, Education, and Entrepreneurship. E3Empower Africa LTD established in Feb 2015, here in Arusha, Tanzania.
In Arusha, we have been focusing on equipping schools, teachers, and students with IT education for the last 3 years. We have reached more than 15 government secondary schools, Private Institutions, International Schools, and International Organizations for regular classes and after-school classes. Edmund Rice being our first Secondary School, we trained the school for regular classes of two years Programme with our aim that after we finish the Programme, the school can run by itself for students and the community as well. But also we have provided a big impact on other different schools in Arusha as well. Not only for students, but we also focus on teachers to learn and adapt our IT Education programs so that each teacher applies that in their schools, therefore we had Teachers Training (STRIDE) for Arusha teachers by which 200 teachers joined the program which was conducted at Arusha Technical College.
- To bring engaging Information Technology (IT) curriculum to prepare students for 21st
- To bring sustainable changes to a community by empowering different individuals through IT Education in schools, E3empower Computer Center, Colleges, and Institutions.
- Providing tools, processes, and services that will unlock people’s hidden potential and fulfill the inner desire in each person.
- To boost potential youth with startup entrepreneurs and provides competition and mentoring programs.
- Providing and/or training of self-sustainable strategies through Information Technology (IT) Education and Entrepreneurship training.
- In order to fulfill our mission, E3empower provides appropriate technologies (such as NComputing systems) that brings access to education where people do not
have facilities to do so.